Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,739 (﷼ 72,602,975) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 100 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Edinburgh costs £15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)