Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Aalborg, Denmark (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00006 DKK / IRRX *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 81% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,867 (﷼ 29,809,883) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)