Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,466 (﷼ 71,947,946) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tegucigalpa costs L 55 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gibraltar costs £5,020 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr119 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Zagreb costs 14 kn (about 2 hours ago)