Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,349 (﷼ 55,409,830) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)