Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,430 (﷼ 57,801,647) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)