Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,938 (﷼ 70,118,357) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Riga costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)