Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.518 DKK / LSL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,448 (24,021 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)