Cost of living comparison between Maseru, Lesotho and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.500 DKK / LSL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,962 (15,922 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)