Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.520 DKK / LSL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,129 (31,006 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (37 minutes ago)