Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47308 DKK / LSL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,741 (35,388 Loti) in Maseru.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)