Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49922 DKK / LSL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,382 (32,815 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)