Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 DKK / LSL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,706 (24,115 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (38 minutes ago)