Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.461 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,247 (€2,848) in Marseille.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vladivostok costs руб 30,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 15TL (about 2 hours ago)