Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,745 (€3,189) in Marseille.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)