Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.474 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,693 (€2,769) in Marseille.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €16 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php52 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 36,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)