Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.681 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,746 (20,200 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (34 minutes ago)