Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,899 (17,762 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)