Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,656 (22,181 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)