Cost of living comparison between Mariupol, Ukraine and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26664 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,598 (39,744₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)