Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23779 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,987 (46,203₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 8,888 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)