Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23501 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,469 (44,549₴) in Mariupol.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)