Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23546 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,741 (49,864₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)