Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22222 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,103 (45,465₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)