Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.752 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,415 (R$ 6,514) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)