Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.978 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,960 (R$ 7,058) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)