Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.027 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,821 (R$ 9,284) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)