Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.367 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,220 (€1,387) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 645,000 (22 minutes ago)