Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.449 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,271 (€1,916) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (43 minutes ago)