Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,948 (€2,007) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)