Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,499 (€1,949) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (32 minutes ago)