Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.433 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,308 (€1,521) in Marburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)