Cost of living comparison between Marbella, Spain and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.434 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,972 (€1,341) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)