Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12332 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,280 (Php132,015) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)