Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13968 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,301 (Php73,747) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)