Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,424 (Bs 199,824,407) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)