Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.635 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 33% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,493 (Bs 47,998) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (43 minutes ago)