Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02168 DKK / VES *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,726 (1,048,411 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (26 minutes ago)