Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 656 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 33% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,951 (Bs 51,370) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)