Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.699 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 53% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,953 (Bs 34,265) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)