Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00032 DKK / VES *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,887 (40,548,150 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (15 minutes ago)
- 250 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Belgaum costs ₨180 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Colombo costs 145 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)