Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 51% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,618 (Bs 35,566) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)