Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Mar del Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mar del Plata.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 612 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07159 DKK / ARS *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,666 (ARS $107,078) in Mar del Plata.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tegucigalpa costs L 55 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gibraltar costs £5,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr119 (about 1 hour ago)