Cost of living comparison between Mar del Plata, Argentina and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44265 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,083 (ARS $16,001) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)