Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09833 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,807 (69,222 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)