Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11238 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,609 (94,397 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)