Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10523 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,689 (120,578 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)