Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10428 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,228 (126,854 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)