Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 161 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.441 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,302 (€3,132) in Mannheim.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Turku costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨900 (about 3 hours ago)