Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,393 (€2,336) in Mannheim.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)