Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,448 (COL$3,141,828) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)