Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00228 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,870 (COL$3,884,098) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)