Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00212 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,792 (COL$5,099,933) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)