Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,293 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13871 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,600 (Php69,206) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)