Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10251 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,295 (₨61,412) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)