Cost of living comparison between Mandalay, Myanmar and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00531 DKK / MMK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,577 (1,615,953 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)