Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00530 DKK / MMK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,900 (2,431,982 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)