Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00467 DKK / MMK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,985 (3,423,182 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)