Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 691 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.395 DKK / BHD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,985 (Dinar 1,091) in Manama.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (21 minutes ago)