Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 709 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.418 DKK / BHD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,273 (Dinar 1,164) in Manama.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)