Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.133 DKK / BHD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,872 (Dinar 544) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 2 hours ago)