Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24033 DKK / NIO
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,094 (25,355 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)