Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23950 DKK / NIO
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,332 (38,967 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 3 hours ago)