Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 522 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20881 DKK / NIO
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,988 (52,622 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (43 minutes ago)