Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23534 DKK / NIO
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,005 (38,264 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)