Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00048 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,967 (Rp 31,253,056) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (26 minutes ago)