Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 14% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,415 (€3,817) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)