Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 18% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,776 (€1,986) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)