Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.446 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 15% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,854 (€4,010) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)