Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.708 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,278 (30,051 kr) in Malmo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponce costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 93,400 (about 2 hours ago)