Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.784 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,320 (20,823 kr) in Malmo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)