Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36032 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,253 (E£ 42,333) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (17 minutes ago)