Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43782 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,266 (E£ 16,597) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)