Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35965 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,196 (E£ 36,691) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨160 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 2 hours ago)