Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05950 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,099 (Shilling253,781) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (38 minutes ago)