Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06775 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,002 (Shilling177,161) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)