Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06713 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,837 (Shilling146,548) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)