Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44625 DKK / MVR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,700 (26,219 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)