Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46485 DKK / MVR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,632 (33,627 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)