Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.39941 DKK / MVR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,828 (47,140 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $21,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 2 hours ago)