Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21537 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,567 ($U62,994) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)