Cost of living comparison between Maldonado, Uruguay and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24343 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,004 ($U45,206) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)