Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.207 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,703 (8,038TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)