Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.864 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,785 (5,788TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)