Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.634 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,321 (8,154TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)