Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.842 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,576 (5,740TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (43 minutes ago)