Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan vs Aalborg, Denmark (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16683 DKK / SDGX *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,118 (117,026 Pound) in Malakal.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (34 minutes ago)