Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.951 DKK / SDG *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,265 (23,406 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 2 hours ago)