Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.066 DKK / SDG
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 12% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,529 (15,499 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)