Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.473 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,692 (€2,635) in Malaga.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Perth costs AU$1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 75,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$144,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)