Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,034 (€1,349) in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (27 minutes ago)