Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.257 DKK / BYN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,839 (2,407 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (32 minutes ago)