Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00035 DKK / BYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr3,815 (11,036,090 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)