Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01138 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,216 (2,479,464 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)