Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01136 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,125 (2,211,814 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (about 1 hour ago)