Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01134 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,261 (2,404,766 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (35 minutes ago)