Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01136 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,055 (2,028,832 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)