Cost of living comparison between Makhachkala, Russia and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10972 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,563 (руб 68,932) in Makhachkala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (26 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)