Cost of living in Makhachkala, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11167 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,993 (руб 107,398) in Makhachkala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)