Cost of living comparison between Mainz, Germany and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,821 (€2,395) in Mainz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 1,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)