Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 4% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,008 (€2,956) in Mainz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 9 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)