Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.140 DKK / BYN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,599 (5,606 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)