Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19296 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,133 (68,064 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)