Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10870 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,136 (руб 102,451) in Magnitogorsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 450 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $3.75 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vilnius costs €3.20 (35 minutes ago)