Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12247 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,886 (руб 72,554) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)