Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10095 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,853 (руб 107,505) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)