Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09903 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,188 (руб 112,974) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)