Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10665 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,022 (руб 93,968) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (about 2 hours ago)