Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10299 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,757 (₨85,035) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (29 minutes ago)