Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10473 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,834 (₨65,255) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)