Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09771 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,129 (₨83,192) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)