Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,672 prices entered by 417 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,729 (€2,784) in Madrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in León costs Mex$ 412,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 27 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (about 3 hours ago)