Cost of living comparison between Madrid, Spain and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,968 prices entered by 422 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,742 (€2,116) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)