Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,845 prices entered by 433 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.399 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,568 (€2,104) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)