Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,335 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10299 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,103 (₨88,389) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)