Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10272 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,404 (₨42,870) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)