Cost of living comparison between Madras, India and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,905 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10283 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,299 (₨61,258) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (27 minutes ago)