Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,695 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09150 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 68% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,876 (₨86,075) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)