Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,483 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10618 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,397 (₨41,408) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)