Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.111 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,193 (AU$3,755) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)