Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.023 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,324 ($1,185) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)