Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.364 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,240 ($1,923) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)