Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.049 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,204 ($2,183) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)