Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.534 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,013 ($2,144) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)