Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,596 ($1,449) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (43 minutes ago)