Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.857 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,805 (R$ 6,897) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)