Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.745 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,364 (R$ 8,807) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)