Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.995 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,346 (R$ 7,192) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)