Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.914 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,535 (R$ 8,118) in Macapá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (43 minutes ago)